Monday, June 25, 2007

UMC Round 2

The Date: Friday June29th
The Time: 7:30 PM
Event: Bowling
Location: 300 (Oakridge Lanes) at 5420 Thornwood Drive
Who: All the True Men Who Want To Show Up

This Friday night we have the second round of the 2007 Ultimate Man Challenge. I need to know who will make it and who can't make it.

Troy, Andy, Suki, Nick, Gary, myself, Todd, have all confirmed they will be ready for the challenge. So please let me know if you are man enough to bowl.

The rules for this event will be as follows; Every bowler is responsible for paying for their own shoes and 2 games. We will most likely be in the private bowling area but they cannot guarantee that right now. We are going to play two games and take your highest score between the two games. The lowest score can be thrown out. After everybody bowls we will put scores in order from highest to lowest and base our UMC points off of that. Highest score gets 10 points and so on.

If any more details come up I will let you know. Email me or call me to confirm.

Kevin
2007 Future Ultimate Man

1 comment:

Aw Suki Suki said...

You are all playing for 2nd place. I have this wrapped up. In my prior life I was a professional bowler. So I'll be bowling a 300.